Monday, November 22, 2010

Apresentações Power Point Com Travesti

is the medium that unlike painkillers

I know that this post is not related to advertising but is one of those admitted to other related worlds I like to do. I also think everyone should see this and realize that a great idea no need for the biggest budgets, but squeezed his head and see all possible ways.

Without going into a philosophical debate between ends and means, it is clear that to reach a goal can always be reached from multiple media and that is where you make the difference between good and very good (all fields), but since this blog is about the advertising is what I do this in more emphasis.

not go on because as you know the more I write the more I do and I think I understand the idea that all so now I leave you with the video:





PD With my last picture and sound do these things without a lot of money (and today) I feel fantastic, also has an incredible result. I guess this video and what you have seen many, but from time to time is well remembered.

0 comments:

Post a Comment