Monday, February 7, 2011

Hack Sidekick To Use 3g



Sandra Del Blog

Today I saw this experiment here and we ran to do . We hand a draft of the universe.
Prepare a layer of flour (we have done with salt)

Sprinkle on flour a small layer of cocoa powder

meteorites are launched (walnuts, hazelnuts and almonds) and ... something quite similar to the surface Mars
In one Ariam launches a meteor has brought the face of the tray to see the impact in the foreground and has dotted all the dust tail -cao entering it in the eyes and nose. It's been sneezing a few seconds and coughing. This accident has made him think long and hard, and left me open-mouthed, jajaj.
"Mama! I get it" has suddenly started talking and I knew I wanted to say. "The meteorite falls and dusty as dust scattered through space, why can not breathe and the astronauts have to wear that dress"
I am surprised when I see that children are capable of develop their own theories and also are not misguided.
has continued "and already ahhh! On Jupiter also has been that because there can not breathe through windstorms (that reminded him of a book we read)" and I think that the dust spreads the sun comes up and warms more and as it is very hot, the planet that is closer is also very hot because the rays are reflected and bounce, is not it mom? "
Just I gave explanations usually do not because I know that as we read and research on the topic will reorganize their ideas and thereby arrive at the correct explanation (if there is one!). What if we do is read, read, read.

0 comments:

Post a Comment