Friday, June 8, 2007

Letter To Invite Parents To Us



began the month of May with a long reflection on the crossroads where is this humble blog network, has not been a month since then, and again I have reason for optimism (few, but reasons finally after all). Begin the review of the May figures with the numbers:

- LJEUE: 4722 visits
- APYLV: 268 visits
- DPEBF: 459 visits
- ESS: 660 visits
- ND: 1315 visits
- BR: 410 visits
- CNSI: 193 visits
- BTV: 1416 visits

The total, 9443 visits, is very close to the 12,000 that I would be in September (I assume that the numbers will go down in summer), and, being such as poor figures, I think are the best since I started this adventure. I interpret this data on an optimistic note: the backlog to date is beginning to bear fruit. Hopefully this trend is confirmed in the coming months.

0 comments:

Post a Comment