Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Boot Kit For Cleaning



My daughter has spent months asking a globe to see where we live, in his words, so the beginning of this mural is based on that, to learn where we live. It seems very abstract yet, but she shows interest. The mural contains:

- A globe, with which we will make a paper mache globe. The idea is to take a picture of the continent (if I have to draw me gives me a spasm), sawdust or similar place on the continents, leaving the water smooth and paint.

- A map of Europe, Spain and Madrid. Yesterday was all proud of the house with maps, asking where was Germany where we were.

- A puzzle of a map of continents. I took the idea of \u200b\u200b here, where there are also many other activities, but I've adapted. Actually I started making the dough pieces of salt, bake, but it was time to face the brush, the padder Teo ... too much for me. Perhaps when more is Laia rescue this activity and that is she who painted the world map-puzzle. So I printed a map, I glued rubber Eva and clipped. I lost the part of Antarctica.

- Cards with words, I knew what to put here Laia ask, how to spell that word ... so I made some cards with words such as SEA, LAND, EUROPE ... the puzzle we were putting on once we had assembled.

- Three in a row between the earth and the sea: adaptation of noughts and crosses between the moon and the sun of Mary. He did not like that try to avoid to do three in a row because if the goal was to put three cards online, what on Earth do I stopped him by placing my ad in your way? We rescued him when passing a time.

- Paint continents: a color map of continents. Also was wondering where you were this country to give a touch of color that went well.


- Riddles: Over land and sea, rhyming, drawing from The chocolate egg

0 comments:

Post a Comment