Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Can You Get An Std From Sharing Pants



We plan to do a mural of the solar system and universe, while I was preparing the material to do Ariam told me that because not painted on the glass, I found a great idea and we did, so our mural has become a showcase. Here I leave some photos of the process and outcome final.

start by cleaning the windows, then prepare the material that we will use and started with the work of art.
Before going Ariam notes in a book in galaxies, comets and constellations for playback. In the second image is the result. Finally painted the stars with white and yellow dots.

After completing the "window" SOLAR SYSTEM I wanted to write down and told me he also wanted to write. We have not begun to work anything specific about the letters, although the question and set a lot. I wrote the word system and wanted to write Solar, I thought I would do scratches because so far it has tried to write in capital letters AEI and to my surprise ... look at the picture. Just asked me to do the l and r to be fixed, the others listening to the sound wrote. I was surprised do it and even more sensitive.

And so it has been the corner on the project with the books we have consulted with the things we've been doing .

0 comments:

Post a Comment