Thursday, March 31, 2011

Milena Velba Pregnant Pictur

How the poor Willix resist?

Yesterday, said it closed to start a new project. Today, it was reopened by a force majeure. And is the release of Willix.



And this spot has met several things, first a duck, an animal that I've always been fond of, the second and third plot laughter.

Funny how without seeing the last 3 seconds and know exactly what brand it is. It's funny, for me personally, because no joint announcement I liked so far.

is a clear example of creating a brand image around to the point of not having to teach people to identify it. As much as I liked the other ads, the footprint left at all. By then I was not convinced the strategy, now I realize that is the very best I've seen, I guess that this announcement.

Enjoy it and you know, send e-mails to your friends to Free Willix.

PD is true, is not going to get.

Track: Doctor Watson

0 comments:

Post a Comment