Saturday, March 12, 2011

Proxy For Streaming Online

always



Today I share with you a book that was long on the relationship that the ailments in our body and its meaning beyond the conventional, as always, know that you seek a deeper meaning to everything related to our health.
A small excerpt from the book, I chose
Cholesterol
cholesterol is linked to the blood, a symbol of joie de vivre. cholesterol from food. Our body synthesizes it from the liver. Lubricates my blood vessels, nourishes the nervous system and keeps it balanced. Its normal function is to prevent premature wear of the blood vessels by blood flow, but if present in excess in the body, is deposited and gradually reduces the diameter of blood vessels. Why? Because I have no joy of life! For myself, I do not deserve be happy, be happy and this happiness runs wrong! I can have a higher cholesterol after certain events, for example, after taking retirement, because I do not feel the joy of life I had with my colleagues or with people who was at work.
This rise can also occur when someone who has been loved and that brought me joy in my life. Here, instead of developing diabetes is profound sadness, my body will interpret the event more as a lack of zest for life and will raise the percentage of cholesterol. It can also happen the same when I lost my pet and finally in a situation that can cause, consciously or unconsciously, to diminish my joy of living in my life. May be the case even when I do a project, construct or build something special affection but I can not help anyone. Therefore I can only count on me and it affects me a lot. If left to worsen this situation, there is a risk that someday I'll have a heart attack. In fact, if not fix the situation that makes me live this lack of joy, this will be playing the way my life is love.
When there is joy, it's as if he felt less love in me, so the lack of effect of joy will affect my heart. Most animal cholesterol (from meats and dairy products) is part of the diet too rich in the West. Foods that are high in cholesterol represent some selfish gratification of my appetite.
I feel good, without even once this excess risk of change or even destroy my health! It is an illusion to believe that I give a taste of my body. I find that I love in a somewhat too "selfish or self centered." Absorbing foods containing too much cholesterol, renounce the joys of life ... Download




With Clau
of Wake up your heart!

0 comments:

Post a Comment